Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

More political frustration

I TRY to not post political things on FB but I have been failing miserably. I can't help it - I find Trump terrifying. (Terrifying doesn't seem like a strong enough word.)

But when I voice this the first thing my Trump supporting friends say is something bad about Hillary Clinton. Well guess what, I'm not really on board the H. Clinton train either! So if I post something about Trump, that doesn't mean I'm ready to defend Clinton. ALSO, if you can't answer to the criticism of Trump without redirecting the criticism at someone else... maybe that should tell you something?

The candidate I liked the best is not one of the nominees.

So.... how does one navigate social media these days?

I don't have any answers.

Besides maybe avoiding it.

No comments: