Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Puppy Love

Yesterday I got totally sucked into a Hallmark movie called Puppy Love. I am normally not at all drawn into this sort of movie but it had two things going for it:

1. DJ Tanner was in it, and
2. A very, very, very cute dog was in it.



I was really invested at the beginning because there was some drama about whether or not the dog would be returned to its rightful owner. I sat on the couch saying, "oh no. oh no, no no," as the dog's owner and the dog barely missed each other. I was stressed to the max.

Then things started to calm down and I was content with the direction the movie was taking, and the safety of the dog. I won't spoil anything but let's just say things work out ok. I just wanted to put you at ease so you won't be as stressed out as I was if (when!?) you watch it.

By the end of the movie this was me:


And now I have a new New Year's Resolution: watch as many Hallmark movies as it takes to learn to believe in love. My heart totally grew three sizes yesterday. I give Puppy Love two paws up.

(PS, I take a month off of blogging and come back with a review of a Hallmark movie called Puppy Love?? I have no idea what's going on with me.)

2 comments:

violet50 said...

That's what vacation will do to you. He was a cute dog, though!

Katherine said...

I think this was a perfect way to get back into blogging! Who needs consistency when you can have gems like this post?