Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Customers who bought this item also bought...

Last night I was perusing Amazon, looking for a Christmas gift for my eight year old nephew. Under one of the games I was looking at was the section "Customers who bought this item also bought..." So I thought I'd check it out.

Surprisingly, one of the first things on the list was a ouija board. Of course I was not going to buy my nephew a ouija board. I am totally anti-ouija boards. Not just because of the demons but also because of the impossible spelling. But I was curious about the reviews so I read some. I was not disappointed. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Here are some of the best. (It was hard to choose.)

Very helpful review:



Love/hate relationship:



Captain Howdy does not find these reviews helpful:




Make that 0 out of 3 found this review helpful:


This is no joke:


Doesn't want to die: 


Stick with Monopoly:



So far, so good: 


Working on it as we speak: 


Batteries not required:


In a speak to the dead sort of way:


Easily impressed:



If you're looking for a way to entertain your kids with a BRAND NEW "toy," and you're not afraid of demons, this might be for you. Just watch out for Zozo.

As for me, I'll stick with Monopoly.

2 comments:

violet50 said...

Ha Ha!!! This is one of the funniest ones I've read lately. Laughed so hard. Thanks! I needed that after a stressful day. Monopoly it is.

violet50 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.