Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday Thoughts

Happy Thanksgiving week! I love Thanksgiving - I love the food, the days off of work, my family's traditional candy house competition, seeing family, sleeping in, the Thanksgiving parade, the smell of turkey cooking, mashed potatoes, Oreo Delight, watching movies, Christmas shopping, Christmas music, snowflakes, sweaters, and so on. It's a magical time of year!

I haven't really updated much lately so I thought I'd give you a brief update on some stuff I've been doing lately!

Craft show!
Last weekend my sisters and I participated in a craft show. We made a little money, had a little fun, and ate peanut butter fudge. My nieces came and "helped." My older niece sold some loom bracelets she made too.





Crafting
(Duh.) I craft as much as I eat. And both are necessary to nourish me.

pinwheels and a chicken

paper marbling with Brady!

Baking
I've been making lots of marshmallows lately, and this dessert which calls for homemade marshmallows is perfect. Butterscotch, butter, and peanut butter (am I missing any kind of butter?) mixed with marshmallows. My dad took one bite and said they'd put him in an early grave.


Watching Agatha Christie's Poirot on Netflix
I love Agatha Christie, and though I'm partial to Miss Marple over Poirot, the Poirot episodes are very good. I'm constantly obsessed with Poirot's assistant's hair. Check this out:


Always with those circles at the top of her forehead! Is it me or is it awesome? Also, HOW does she do it?

I was also awed by these mens bathing suits in one episode:




Well, those are some things I've been up to lately. I guess we're mostly up to speed now. Or at least, according to the pictures on my cell phone that I used to remind me what I've been up to lately. I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

violet50 said...

I'm glad I get to craft once in a while so that I can feel artistic. You and your sisters are so good at it! And I "don't mind" the food either, as long as you share. :)

Sara said...

Craft show! Love it. And the bathing suits too!!