Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Camera Roll

A couple weeks ago, I got a text from my sister, Katherine (who was in the next room over) telling me she had accidentally deleted all of our texts and was bummed. I told her there were some pictures it was very important she has on her phone so I'd send her the most important ones I had sent her in the past to make sure she still had access to them.

Here are some collages of some of the 100+ pictures I then sent her (I could hear her laughing in the other room as she received each one):


I also sent her one of my favorites:


I always assumed these lizards were posed toys and not real lizards. I mean, that's what any normal person would think, right? Then last night on Twitter, someone posted this one:


I sent it to Katherine and she said it was inappropriate. I told her the lizards were married, but she still didn't want to see their private time.

I started thinking, "what the heck is going on with these lizards? Are there more pictures of them?" so I googled them and guess what!? THEY'RE REAL. This guy named Henry Lizardlover (he legally changed his name to that) has tons of lizard and he has them pose for him for pictures. He claims they love it and he doesn't have to coerce them. Here's a link if you want to read more about him. I only read about 1/4 of it because it's pretty long and I have a life (I'm busy googling pictures of more lizards).

Here's a quote from that website:

UNFOLD YOUR LIZARD LOVE - Many people fear lizards or lack lizard love, but hearts moved are hearts improved.

So wise. 

I'm not sure I have lizard love. But I do know I love those pictures. And these ones:

 
And now you know. (And knowing is half the battle. - G.I. Joe)

2 comments:

violet50 said...

You lead an interesting life.And make me laugh!

Jesse Davis said...

This is excellent.