Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday Thoughts

My butt was so warm on my car's seat warmer this morning that I almost didn't want to get out of my car when I got to work. On the entire 20 minute drive to work, the interior of my car barely seemed to warm up at all, even with the heat on full blast. The only warm part of me was my butt. And boy was it cozy.

Once in the office, I still couldn't warm up. Eventually I got a mug of hot chocolate, and it helped for a bit. Mostly I just cupped my hands around the mug, hoping to thaw my frozen fingers so I could type again. When I finished drinking the contents of the mug, I continued cupping the mug to warm my hands. I looked into the mug and wondered if I could read my left over hot chocolate dregs, like some people do with tea leaves.

Here is a picture of the dregs followed by their meanings, as I interpreted them.


1. A face. This one means I have a face. It could also mean that everyone I know also has a face.
2. Freckles. I have freckles. Lots of them. Wow, this sludge reading really works!
3. Archipelagos. This means I want to go on a tropical vacation. How did the hot chocolate know!?
4. Sandy beaches. Yes, please (warm ones, only).
5. Melanoma. I really need to be better about wearing sunscreen. The hot chocolate was right about that.

Anyhoo. In other Wednesday Thoughts, I heard two bits of interesting entertainment news today! One: The cast of Full House is reuniting for a Super Bowl commercial! At least a few of them are going to be joining Uncle Jesse in a Greek Yogurt commercial. Be still my heart!

And the other news I heard is that they will not be doing a remake of Murder, She Wrote. I am very happy about this, as I am a purist when it comes to Murder, She Wrote. I was initially open minded when I heard they were going to re-do it because I liked the actress they were going to have play Jessica. But the more I thought about it, the more I wasn't really on board. I'm glad my letter writing campaign worked. (I'm kidding, I had nothing to do with the cancellation.)

Ok, I'm going to wrap this up because my fingers are getting too cold to type.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

violet50 said...

I think you should open a business as a Hot Chocolate Dregs reader. You have a real knack.