Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Funnies

I get really T.O.ed when I think about what's going on outside, weather wise. And don't tell me it's winter and I should get used to it. I refuse to get used to it. And anyway, this is worse than usual. But instead of going on and on and on about the weather, I thought I'd share some funny images I've come across on the internet recently.

I don't know where most of them come from. I'm assuming google.com or something but there's no way of knowing. I am responsible for none of them, though I wish I had made the "cool butt" one. That one's my favorite. Enjoy.

source

Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I think the bride inside her husband's head is my fave. So good!!! Thanks for the laughs. :)

violet50 said...

The dog sitting in the cat bed while the cat stretches out in his. I laughed out loud at that one. But they're all good. Needed that laugh!

Faerie Eye said...

I'm trying to get my husband to be Nick Cage for halloween because his impersonation is pretty much that ;)