Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Goal

Yesterday my friend Colby sent me a gif that blew my mind. Most of you know that I make hula hoops for adults, and I love hula hooping. Just this week my friend and I brought our hula hoops to an activity at the church and everyone had tons of fun trying them out. It's a fun way to exercise! Or look like a fool, depending on your skill level.

But this.... This is a whole new level. You have to be able to do two things: hoop and climb a rope. Then you have to be crazy enough to try to do them both at the same time. I still can't wrap my mind around this!

Source

Is it too late to get this kid to Sochi to compete in the rope climbing/hula hoop competition? He definitely deserves a gold medal.

3 comments:

no said...

CrossFit's new workout.

Katherine said...

This is AMAZING. You neeeeeeeed to work on mastering this!!! And I think hula hoop rope climbing is a summer olympic sport, isn't it? ;)

Faerie Eye said...

That is amazing and puts my lame hula hoop skills to more shame.