Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

I shouldn't save Wednesday Thoughts till the evening. By the end of the day my thoughts basically consist of, "....." This is how it seems to work for me:

Morning: A million thoughts
Early afternoon: Brain starts to deaden.
Late afternoon/early evening: Burst of energy/thousands of thoughts
Night time: 3-4 thoughts
Laying in bed trying to sleep: Ten million thoughts

I'm in the 3-4 thoughts area right now.  Here they are!

Today after work, I got together with the youth from church and worked on the float for the local Christmas parade. It was cooooold but still super fun. We played the Charlie Brown Christmas movie soundtrack and got to work!


It's going to look so great when everything is up - it's the tree lot from the Charlie Brown movie.

After that I went to the doctor for a follow up visit. The form there for me had some information that seemed a little harsh:


Seems to me that that "never" is a little mean. How about "not yet married" or "still looking for Mr. Right" or "married to the Lord"?

This evening I went out to dinner with my family, then the baking began. I've made cupcakes, graham cracker houses, jello jigglers, sweet potatoes, and maybe other stuff. I'm not even sure at this point. I've been a whirling dervish in the kitchen.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Mine is a tie between Oreo Delight (a special dish my mom makes for holidays), mashed potatoes, turkey, pistachio pudding, stuffing, corn, green bean casserole, and sweet potato casserole.

I'm sorry for this boring post, guys. You caught me in my 3-4 thought range.

Happy Wednesday and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

violet50 said...

The only thoughts I have now are strongly attached to food. My favorite is turkey with gravy. If that's all I had I'd be content. But if I have to eat the other stuff, well I guess I can.