Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

Crud. I wrote an entire Wednesday Thoughts earlier today and it's gone! I have no idea where it went. And now it's late and I honestly can't remember what I wrote. I know it was some of my best material ever though. That much I can pretty much guarantee.

So now I'll basically have to go with my B material.

I do remember that I shared some fall themed instagrams I have taken this week, so I'll share some of those with you now!






Fall is pretty.

Oh my gosh, it's 11:53. I only have six minutes to finish this before midnight.

If there's one thing I know about you guys, it's that you're sticklers for deadlines. If I get Wednesday Thoughts in even one minute after midnight, there will be heck to pay.

Have you guys seen this video? In the spirit of October and Halloween, here's a little scare for you. How do you think you would react?



Happy Wednesday!

PS, I just saw a commercial for Poo pourri. Seriously can't believe that's real. Would you guys try it??

(This commercial is somewhat gross - don't say I didn't warn you!)


2 comments:

violet50 said...

The pictures are beautiful, the elevator scenario is funny and scary, and I think I'll leave the last thing alone.

Katherine said...

Man, poo pourri is the best. The whole idea, I mean, as well as the commercial!! And in that elevator, I'd probably end up kicking the banshee girl... Not on purpose! Just a gut reaction! Love the photos!!