Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Green

I love fall - it's a beautiful, fun, and nostalgic season. But I am always pained to see summer end. One of the main reasons is because of the green. Michigan is a super green state. There are trees everywhere. This weekend I went on a few hikes and just soaked in the green. I already miss it and it's not even gone yet.

I took a bunch of pictures of the green around me to share it with you and to tide me over this winter when I'm jonesing for it!

All of these pictures were taking in the best town ever: Ludington, Michigan - on Lake Michigan and Hamlin Lake.



 


 
It's happening.....

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I LOVE it!! Michigan is the BEST!!!!!!! I'm with you on missing the green in winter. It's the worst when it leaves us!!! (Ooooh, pun intended!) Sigh. I'll look at these pictures, too, to tide me over.

violet50 said...

What's the poem in "The Outsiders" about green and gold? I'll miss the green, too. Especially in February!

Brooke Romney said...

Gorgeous!