Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

Whoops - I didn't realize it had been a whole week since I lost blogged! Here are some thoughts I've had since last week:

* I watched a scary movie last night. Although this didn't happen in the movie, I've been thinking about what I think we can all agree is the scariest idea imaginable: the idea of a hand coming out from under your bed and grabbing your ankle.


I'm an adult and all, but if I'm sleeping in another bed besides my own, I always do a quick peek under the bed. Just really quick. I mean, I know there's probably nothing under there, but what's the harm in checking?? Remember that ankle grabbing scene in the Sixth Sense!? Messed me up for life.

* Michiganders: this summer weather has been messed up, am I right? Will it ever stop raining!? I think I have a summer cold because of the constant dampness and changes in temperature. Anyone else not feeling it? If you need me, I'll be over here resisting the urge to crawl back into bed.

* I've renewed my love of fudgesicles. After trying a few different brands, I've landed on Target's Market Pantry brand. I know I know, they aren't fancy, but oh my gosh they're perfectly delicious. And fat free! Which means they're just as good for you as fruits and vegetables! You are so healthy if you eat these!

* Are you guys watching Shark Week? A few years ago I heard about a show (movie?) called Air Jaws, then there was a second one called Air Jaws II (very original). In the first one, sharks jump super high out of the water. In the second one, they actually take flight and hunt in the air (I assume). The third one will feature them growing legs. It will be called Land Jaws.

I'm rambling. It's that kind of day.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

violet50 said...

1) I'm with you on peeking under the bed. They didn't believe the kid in "There's an Alligator Under My Bed" and well, we know there was.
2)This is a crazy August-cold and rainy? Where are we, Seattle?
3) Interesting take on what is healthy eating.
4)I don't watch anything with sharks in it, even loan sharks.