Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Who Wore It Better?

After seeing the story about Amanda Bynes in the news this afternoon, I was first struck by her wig. It almost stole the show:



But then I noticed something else - her pants. And I was reminded of a picture I saw earlier this week of someone who shares Amanda's fashion sense in regard to this one article of clothing (and I'm assuming ONLY this item). So here's my question for you:

Who wore it better?


Leave your answer in the comments or on the poll on the side! It's a really tough call, I know, so give it some time.

7 comments:

Mark said...

I have to comment because I wore sweats to work today! Reagan pulls off the office-casual look with the buttoned up shirt and tie. I just hope that this time I won't regret voting for him.

Monika Pardon said...

Reagan for share. But didn't Amanda Bynes rocked that wig? Or I should say it rocked her.

Katherine said...

Reagan all the way. His are so clean and pulled up to just the right spot a few inches above his navel - perf!

Pollz said...

Both of those photos are equally ridiculous.

Savd said...

Reagan is wearing the equivalent of a mullet...business on top, party on the bottom!

Bynes is a trainwreck...someone needs to step in and help this poor girl! And we thought she was wild when she was chasing Colin Firth in "What A Girl Wants!" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286788/

)en said...

You can't beat the dress shirt tucked IN the sweatpants. Classin' it up.

Ashley said...

Hilarious!