Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

We are having some weird, wacky weather here in Michigan. Based on what I see on the news, we are not alone in this abnormal weather. Last night I nearly jumped out of my skin when some unexpected thunder clapped, and found it hard to sleep as lightning lit up my bedroom in bright flashes. Very strange for January. And today it is just gray outside. So gray.

Due to the grayness and some minor car issues I am having, I found myself feeling pretty blah around mid-afternoon. But I really didn't want to be blah the whole day, so I went to my inspirational quotes Pinterest page for some pick-me-up quotes. And after reading through them, I honestly do feel better! I thought I'd share some of them with you in case you too, could use some motivational thoughts today.

source

source

source

source

source

source
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

violet50 said...

I love all of these! Thanks for sharing them!! I read an article in which the author said she had to keep telling herself: "Refuse fear". I love the anchor one and "Just keep swimming". Sometimes that's all we can do.

Sara said...

Love it! Sometimes when I'm on the edge, I think of the Monty Python lyrics..."Always look on the bright side of life" and then I whistle to myself in my head.

Katherine said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing!!