Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

Sigh. The first day back to work after vacation. Am I right?

I started out the day strong. Happy to be back in routine. Satisfied at having gotten up at a reasonable hour. Having braced the cold, scraped my car windows, packed my lunch, and rejoined the rat race. I was once again a productive member of society.

But a couple hours after arriving at work, my enthusiasm faded a bit.

Me, at 8:30 (apparently I work on water):


Me, at 10:30 (yeah, that's 10:30. I'm not good at drawing clocks, okay?):








Working hard
But the good news is, it's only a three day work week. AND I started in on those goals today (sugar detox) which felt good. I guess I'm glad vacations don't last forever. If they did, I wouldn't have nearly as much to complain about. And where's the fun in that!?

Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Oof. I need a major sugar detox. It's ridonkulous... Yay back to work...!!!.....!!!???...??? Love the drawings!

violet50 said...

I love the drawings! Especially the one where you are looking up at the oval clock with a sad look on your face. Very funny. I'm glad you're doing cartoon pictures again! They're the best! Keep 'em comin'!

Wee Sisters Three said...

I know I say this a lot, but I almost just peed. That last picture is so funny. The look on your face is priceless.

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was once totally right.
This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how
a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
My page - www.onlinetreadmillreviews.com