Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Thoughts

Only fifteen minutes left in this Wednesday and I'm barely getting Wednesday Thoughts written. I have been sick the last couple days, so I haven't been overly creative. Here's a short list of my thoughts as I've been mostly stuck at home sick:

* Why must they do road construction on one of the few days I am home sick, trying to take an afternoon nap?

* Should I watch Sister, Sister, or The Price is Right? Afternoon tv is pretty lame.

* Why do people like Breaking Bad? I just watched the first couple episodes and won't be sticking around for more.. So gory and dark! Does it get less that way?

* Ben and Kate was a hilarious show. Loved the premiere last night. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. Funny and charming.

* Should I admit to others who much I enjoy tv and how excited I am for premiere season? I promise I do read a lot, and get outside. but sometimes I like a good tv show. I'm not really that ashamed of it.

* I'm super excited for fall. All I'm thinking about lately is Halloween, corn mazes, hot chocolate, sweaters, and bonfires. Squeeeee!!!

* Back to work tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Liz Hughes said...

Sister sister. After about 50 years on the air Price is right really went down hill. And after Bob Barker left it really really went down hill.