Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Craigslist Killer

Minus the killer. (I hope.)

So, I posted two ads on Craigslist this week (for the first time) and I have gotten NO responses. What do you think I could add to these to spruce them up??

Ad 1  (part of the problem with the rollerblades is that they were two sizes too big. And landed me in the E.R. about six years ago. But I figured I wouldn't get into all that in the ad.)

Ad 2

PS, Maybe I broke my toe last night? Can anything be done for a broken toe? Here's a pic if you're insane and like grossness. Actually, whether you like it or not I'm showing it to you. Sorry. Don't be eating now or you'll be grossed out.

Swollen toe

3 comments:

elliespen said...

I managed to break a pinkie toe once and mostly what you can do is take it easy and try to let it rest. Good luck!

Katherine said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Also, I like your ads! If people don't like quality products with a little humor added in, I don't know what's wrong with the world.

Liz Hughes said...

This was your first posting to Craigslist. That is not true, you and your coworker posted an ad about your safari clock that you got off the free table at work. By the way did you ever sell that?
Look on the bright side, if you did break your toe you already have a medical foot boot (I think it's somewhere in your trunk)