Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Creative Wrapping

A few of you have asked to see more creative wrapping ideas so I thought I'd share some more presents I've wrapped. Feel free to use any of these ideas if you'd like! I've gotten a lot of inspiration from this website (link) so if you need more ideas, go there. She's wayyyy more talented and creative than me!

Without further ado, I present to you (get it? present?) some creative gift wrapping ideas:


Heckuva Rush!! A la The Grinch (post office scene)
Monsters peeking out of their packages.

Ornaments and felt for my little niece.
yarn ribbons
Occupy Christmas!
In case you can't see the image on the last one, here it is:


I photoshopped it with a few borrowed images from the internet. I have several more gifts to wrap later this week and can't wait to think of more wrapping ideas. If any fun inspiration strikes, I'll share it with you.

Merry Christmas! Less than one week!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited my present has the Occupy Christmas elf on it!!! I love your wrapping-it's all so fun!! It's inspiring!!