Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

Ok, here's what I've decided - I think my new feature is going to be "would you rather." I'll start it on Friday and try it out for awhile. If you guys get bored with it, we'll move on to something else. I think it's going to be fun though - I already have a good question dreamed up for the first one!

That's not to say that I'm not going to blog about the other things though. I mean, I already blog about dating questions all the time. And I blog about T.V. from time to time too. I wonder how many of you watch the shows I watch? I'm going to put a poll up on the upper left. If you have a favorite show that you think I might like, let me know! I might be up for adding a new show to my schedule.

So, I noticed that only women commented on my last post. Do men not have issues with self esteem? Or is it that they don't want to talk about feelings in a public forum? Insights?

And my last thought is this: this morning on my way to work, I noticed that a local farmer has set up his pumpkin stand for the fall. There's no more denying it, fall is here. Whenever I hear that Katy Perry "California Girls" song on the radio, I think, "move on. Summer's over, Katy." It seems out of place now. Do you know what I mean? (Like Katy is the d.j. playing it - I know, that doesn't make sense. But you know what I mean.)

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

E McL said...

As far as men and feelings check out my FB page for a link to men and women brains... nothing box, after all being introspective causes stress from time to time.

House, Castle, Dancing with the stars, PBS Masterpiece, AFV... can't believe AFV is not a regular of yours! Football (it's my regularly scheduled maintenance check for wholes on the inside of my eye lids.)

Looking forward to Fridays now! Wed was starting to make me worry a moment ago!

Katherine said...

Yay Would You Rather!!! I'm so excited!!! And you watch all the shows I watch, so...

sterlingandbrandi said...

So if I love all those shows, but have never seen Psych, I think I better start watching it.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Brandi, Psych is hilarious! It's on the USA network, and I think there are some episodes of it on hulu. :)

BlackLOG said...

I didn’t comment on the last blog because I was late to the party – I can’t speak for all the other men they are probably all still down the pub

Confidence comes from realisation that if you don’t take yourself to seriously life can be a whole lot more fun……