Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pictures

I am loving the pictures I've been getting in response to my last post! If you want to send me a picture but don't have my contact information, you can send one to misselizabethsblog@gmail.com*

I've been getting pictures of pets, kids, books, food, and other slices of life. Keep 'em coming! Show me a part of your life. I see on my map (at the bottom of this blog) that people are checking in from all over (I'm talking to you, Australia) and I'd love to see your part of the world.

I'll post the pictures on Monday!

I'll share some pictures I took yesterday to show I'm willing to participate.

Sarah and I are pretty sure this rock is actually a giant sleeping turtle.


A tree with legs.

*If you're a perve, please ignore that. Not that any perves read this blog (I hope).

2 comments:

Wee Sisters Three said...

If trees did a mr. Pretty legs contest, that tree would win.lol.

Heather said...

I love your note to the pervs. I am sure that will keep them away. Good work.