Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One more short video

...of the Labor Day dancer. This is for those of you who just can't get enough (you know who you are). (For more videos, see below.) Many of you have told me that this guy really makes you happy and I agree. I was smiling the whole time I watched him dance that weekend. He danced for at least an hour the day I took these videos and at the end of each dance, he bowed. Some people clapped but most just shook their heads in confusion and looked away. Both reactions made me laugh. Anyway, this is the last video I have, so I hope you enjoy it. As I said, it's short but it's pretty good.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

I am very tempted to go to Ludington next Labor Day just to dance on the beach with this guy! He's hilarious! Thanks for taking a video of him. :)

Looks like he gets around to more than one beach:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRZu6g-GeXo

Katherine said...

Man! He really DOES make me happy! What a free spirit! Oh, good times.

Stabenow7 said...

That is awesome! LOL wish i could have been here!